7/28/10

Taco not so Bueno


So after waiting forever at Iguana we decided to bail and get Bueno instead...but it was not so bueno. In fact, it was so not bueno that I decided to write them this complaint.


First, let me say that I am a big fan of your restaurant and frequent various locations to satisfy my south-of-the-border cravings. However, my experience at this location was very sub par. My first complaint is the salsa I received was essentially flavored water. Then after requesting five more salsas, I was sarcastically given a sack with what I would guess to be 20-25 additional watery salsas. I did not appreciate this. Also, the soft taco I was given was cold. I don't believe that I said that I wanted a cold soft taco; however, you could have changed this on your menu and I did not read it. Similarly, I don't believe it is standard practice to place all of the chicken of a quesadilla in one central location. I consider myself a quesadilla connoisseur and regard this to be very poor workmanship.
The most concerning aspect of my meal was the fact that the previously stated chicken had an overly sweet flavor. Perhaps you have changed your chicken recipe recently but I have not seen any advertisements detailing this. Being a considerable change to a staple protein I would expect a sizable marketing effort to inform your valued customers. As I said before, I am a fan of your establishment and hope to have a better experience for my next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment