7/18/12

Life lately, according to my iPhone

Left to right:  red, white and blue scooters spotted on the 4th of July, scene of a quiet evening, "you rang?", dinner at Rio Grande, inspired to purchase Instant Love from this video, the first doughnut shop I found since moving, new life in our apartment, group bike ride (the new penguin horn makes me smile uncontrollably), and a beautiful purple sunset.

These little snapshots are almost always my favorite.  They take minimal thought, just a quick click on the iPhone, but somehow develop such a unique story.  I love it. Hello, my name is Kendra and I'm addicted to Instagram. 

Let's be friends: @my_simple_story

3 comments:

  1. My fav too! You and your phone take great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, these photos are absolutely perfect! craving some donuts right about now.
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Blog. Newest follower. :) I love my iPhone!!!

    ReplyDelete