Crazy enough, we spent most of our time indoors this weekend...
- A friend and I tried a new restaurant, Jelly U. Of course we had to split jelly filled doughnuts after our already huge meal. All said things were delicious.
- Ryan's family came into town and cooked us quite the feast.
- Nothing says 'Thanksgiving' like a Tofurky.. am I right?
- Yes, Christmas lights and trees. Already.
- After walking Zia, I treated myself to a cafe' con leche.
- Many hours basking in those beautiful sun rays.
- Listening to Jason Mraz. A whole lot. (thanks for that, Val)
- Breaking Dawn: Part 2 -- whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.