4/30/11

Festival of the Arts


The Festival of the Arts is something I look forward to every year!  The weather is usually warm and sunny, the trees are a beautiful shade of green, and the food, most importantly, is amazing.  Artists from all over the country set up booths to display their creations.  I browse mostly, but I really wish I could buy just about everything.  There were some amazing photographers this year too.  Everything was inspiring really and I definitely took mental notes all over the place.  Check and Check.

Don't forget!
Photo Swappers: the theme this week is Shades of Spring

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time! I'm sure there a tons of nice finds :)

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many! But I withheld from buying the masses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, so fun! i love art festivals.

    ReplyDelete