Besides the great book discussions we have during our book clubs each month, I always take home a sheet of notes filled with even more book titles or films to check out, plus all kinds of exciting and useful info that I've learned from the ladies in our club.
Last Sunday, inside our book club:
- Risotto is worth all the hassle of stirring, or whatever kind of love you have to add, because it tastes amazing every single time I eat it.
- A recommendation to watch Tiny Furniture after chatting about the show Girls (Lena Denham and her mother star in the movie).
- I'm a little scared, but I hear I need to read some Agatha Christie.
- Lip stains vs lipstick. Lip stain wins.
- 10 pages into White Teeth and heard it's worth a read.
- Another YA trilogy that I will be reading of course.
Can't say enough how much I love this group of women.