1/4/13

2013

 via

A new year, a new set of goals: 
  • Building off of my only goal last year, I'm going to raise my eating healthy objective to another level and commit to one new recipe a week.  In the last year, I've really been inspired by other vegetarians and their unique dish ideas (the best part about book club is the amazing food!).  I can't wait to share more 'In The Kitchen' posts with all of you this year. 
  • Keep. Taking. Photos.
  • Lastly, to be mindful of what makes me happy and to focus on those things.  It's easy to get distracted by all the negative; I plan to shed as much light as possible on all things good, if not only for myself, but for others too.   
Here's to a great year ahead!

2 comments:

  1. keep taking those photos and then putting them up for us to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, lady! I'd be happy to join you with any of these goals. :)

    ReplyDelete